Our School Council has formulated the following guidelines for dress standards at Somerville Primary School. The wearing of school uniform reduces the cost of clothing and encourages students to take pride in their school. It also assists with identification of students who are representing the school on sporting events and excursions.
- School uniform is compulsory.
- With the exception of shoes, and coats in cold weather, only items of school uniform are to be worn.
- Students can wear any combination of items available from the uniform shop appropriate to the weather.
- As part of Somerville Primary’s Sunsmart Policy, school hats are compulsory in Term 1 and 4 for all outdoor activities.
- A note from parents is needed if a child is unable to wear school uniform and the student needs to acquire a uniform pass from the office before school. It is expected that students in this situation wear school colours [ROYAL BLUE and GOLD] and clothing appropriate to school.
- Students are expected to wear full school uniform on all excursions and when representing the school at sports events etc.
Please ensure that ALL clothing is clearly labelled with your child’s name. It will be necessary for you to re-label when the original label fades or becomes difficult to read.
Beleza has a shop where our school uniforms can be purchased.
8/13 Eramosa Rd West
Phone: (03) 5977 5277
Monday – Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday: 10:00am to 1pm